Ver el sitio web en Espanol   View website in English

Professional Cleaning Products



Bleach is a strong and effective disinfectant and can be used on any non-porus surface.

Avoid using bleach on metals, wool, nylon, silk, dyed fabric and painted surfaces.
Bleach should not be used or mixed with other household detergents as this reduces its effectiveness in disinfection and causes chemical reactions.
Bleach should be stored in a cool and shaded place out of reach of children.
The active ingredient decomposes with time. To ensure its effectiveness, it is advised to purchase recently produced bleach and avoid over-stocking.
For effective disinfection, diluted bleach should be used within 24 hours after preparation as decomposition increases with time if left unused.

<<CLICK to Return